These St. Patrick's Day "Pouches" are the perfect size for a small treat or some "gold".
- Envelopes (we used black envelopes sized 4.75" x 6.5" that we found at Michael's)
- Glue tape or glue sticks
- Decorative cardstock 12 x 12 (we used glittery gold and shamrocks)
- Rainbow ribbon
- Circle puncher (optional)
- St. Patrick's Day stickers
- Start by gluing the envelope closed. Then cut the envelope in half, so you have two pouches that are approximately 3.25" long.
- Cut out your shamrock (or other decorative cardstock) into strips approximately 2.5" wide x 8.5" long. These strips can be wrapped and glued around the envelope.
- Then decorate your pots of gold with stickers and other embellishments.
- Add a St. Patrick's Day treat like goldfish, a small bag of candy, a gift card, small jewels, stickers, etc.
Quick links to get you where you want to go:
Macaroni Kid Roseville-Rocklin-Lincoln is published weekly to keep parents "in the know" about great activities in our area for the kids. Subscribe to our e-newsletter so you don't miss a thing and be eligible to enter our giveaways! If you already subscribe, help us spread the word to others!
Check out the other Macaroni Kids sites in our area!
We do our best to ensure that all event information is accurate, however sometimes dates and times get changed, or an event may be canceled, and we are not made aware of it. It is always best to check with the event website or Facebook page listing to be sure before going.