Create a Shamrock necklace craft using penne MACARONI this week! Get ready for St. Patrick's Day with your macaronis!
What you need:
- Penne (my 4-year-old used 16 pieces)
- Green paint
- String for your necklace
- Shamrock cutout
- Hole punch
What to do:
- Paint your penne.
- Let your penne dry (you can make the shamrock cutout while waiting).
- Punch 2 holes at the top of the shamrock, as pictured.
- String 8-12 painted penne (half the amount needed to make the right sized necklace).
- String the shamrock.
- String the rest of the penne on the other side of the shamrock and tie the ends together.
Quick links to get you where you want to go:
Macaroni Kid Roseville-Rocklin-Lincoln is published weekly to keep parents "in the know" about great activities in our area for the kids. Subscribe to our e-newsletter so you don't miss a thing and be eligible to enter our giveaways! If you already subscribe, help us spread the word to others!
Check out the other Macaroni Kids sites in our area!
We do our best to ensure that all event information is accurate, however sometimes dates and times get changed, or an event may be canceled, and we are not made aware of it. It is always best to check with the event website or Facebook page listing to be sure before going.