It’s apple season! Here’s a fun way to celebrate this fall fruit with an easy project that uses materials from around the house.
What you need:
- Empty toilet paper and/or paper towel rolls
- Paint in “apple” colors – red, green, yellow, etc.
- Markers or crayons to finish picture
What you do:
- Cut the paper towel/toilet paper rolls in half or fourths depending on which roll you are using.
- Pinch the rolls inward to create a heart/apple shape.
- Put some paint on a plate.
- Dip the end of the roll into the paint and stamp “apples” onto the paper.
- Use markers or crayons to add stems, seeds, etc. to your apples.
Display your fall masterpiece.
Quick links to get you where you want to go:
Macaroni Kid Roseville-Rocklin-Lincoln is published weekly to keep parents "in the know" about great activities in our area for the kids. Subscribe to our e-newsletter so you don't miss a thing and be eligible to enter our giveaways! If you already subscribe, help us spread the word to others!
Check out the other Macaroni Kids sites in our area!
We do our best to ensure that all event information is accurate, however sometimes dates and times get changed, or an event may be canceled, and we are not made aware of it. It is always best to check with the event website or Facebook page listing to be sure before going.